Suburban Orthopaedic Medical Center
Dr. Howe attended Bloomfield College for pre-chiropractic studies and continued his education at the New York Chiropractic College where he graduated in 1987 as a Doctor of Chiropractic.
Dr. Howe was licensed by the New Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners in 1987 and has been practicing in the Newark area since 1997 helping patients with spinal conditions related to motor vehicle accidents, sports injuries and physical fitness. He has also taught Anatomy & Physiology at Bodies, the Exhibition of New York City and the Helma Institute of Massage.
Dr. Howe has completed postgraduate courses in many areas of health care, instruction and chiropractic studies including:
- Chiropractic Rehabilitation Certificate; Performance Health Rehabilitation Program,Logan University.
- New Jersey Licensed Chiropractic Assistant (LCA) Clinical Trainer; recognized by the New Jersey State Board of Chiropractic Examiners, course by New York Chiropractic College Department of Postgraduate Education.
- Manipulation Under Anesthesia (MUA)/Medication Assisted Manipulation (MAM) Certificate Training; Certificate by Southern California University of Health Sciences Postgraduate Education Department.
- Anti-Aging Certificate; University of Bridgeport Health Sciences Postgraduate Education Department.
- Certified for Spinal MRI Interpretation; Certification by the State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, the University of Bridgeport Division of Health Sciences Postgraduate Education and the Academy of Chiropractic Post-Doctoral Division.
- Impairment Rating of the Spine Certificate; Federation of Chiropractic Licensure Boards.
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician; Certification by the American Chiropractic Association Council on Sports Injuries and Physical Fitness.
- Diplomat from the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.