Why Choose Suburban Orthopaedic?
Why Choose Us
Why choose Suburban Orthopaedic Medical Center over another medical center?
- Multispecialty practice: Suburban Orthopaedic Medical Center is a medical center that houses multiple specialties and providers that are key in the development and execution of our patient’s treatment plans. We employ several different specialties such as Physician Assistants, Chiropractors, Orthopeadic Surgeons, Physical Therapist, Interventional Pain Management doctors, and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physicians. This allows our physicians to collaborate on our patients’ conditions to give our patients the benefits of different treatment approaches. Therefore, we are able to achieve maximum medical improvement in our patient’s conditions.
- State of the art medical facility: Suburban Orthopaedic Medical Center is 3,000 square foot facility. We offer handicap accessible ramps, private parking, transportation and multilingual employees and physicians speaking Italian and Spanish. Our state of the art medical facility operates Medicare certified EMR software. We offer diagnostic onsite testing with cutting edge technology such as computer generated X-Rays.
- Convenience: The convenience factors is key when looking at Suburban Orthopaedic Medical Center it provides a single setting where a patient can receive care from numerous providers that can assist and specialize in certain parts of the patients’ recovery plan, with flexible work flows physicians can monitor the patient’s recovery at multiple perspectives and stages.
- Communication: Since Suburban Orthopaedic Medical Center is run as a single practice communication is one of our strengths. With many different doctors under the same roof and in the same system collaborations between different physicians is much more efficient. Since we use fully digital medical records, all of your health information and Electronic Medical Records are compatible with each other. This is key in the healthcare field as miscommunication between providers can cause duplicate and unnecessary tests or procedures that may result in a unnecessary cost for patients or insurance companies.
- More organization with your medical records: Since Suburban operates a certified Medicare electronic medical record system, communication between patients and physicians, or physician to physicians is made easier. A patient is granted all their medical information through a patient portal which can be accessed 24/7. Suburban Orthopaedic Medical Center stores these records ensuring their privacy and security according to the HIPAA laws. Suburban has the ability to transmit electronic records to other medical practices and physicians alleviating the patient’s responsibility to do so.